Health & Fitness
Offer DetailsOffer Details
Pizza Express is something of a pizza institution, famous for mouth-watering pizza, beautifully designed restaurants and friendly service – a destination for all occasions. Enjoy the theatre of watching your food being freshly prepared by expert Pizzaiolos in our signature ‘open kitchens.’
Pizza in Style. Pizza Express.
See www.pizzaexpress.com for details.
How to ClaimHow to Claim
1. Select the denomination you would like to purchase.
2. Follow the checkout instructions. Your discount will be applied automatically.
3. Check your email inbox for your e-gift. Be sure to check your junk folder if you cannot find it.
4. Follow the link on the email to access your e-gift.
Can I cancel my eGift once I have purchased it?
Yes, cancellations will be available for valid unused eGifts by contacting our Help Centre. If you are experiencing any errors with your eGift please contact also our Help & Support centre.
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
- eGift vouchers may be redeemed for goods in any Pizza Express in the UK and Northern Ireland, where such store accepts payment in GBP sterling.
- eGift vouchers will only be redeemed where customers produce a valid Voucher either displayed on a mobile phone or clearly printed from an email at the point of sale.
- Pizza Express reserve the right to reject illegible or incomplete eGift vouchers.
- A Voucher can be used as full or part payment for Pizza Express goods. No change will be given on eGift vouchers.
- If a Voucher is utilized for part payment, a separate Voucher will be issued to you to the value of any remaining balance which can be spent on future purchases.
- The remaining balance of a Voucher and expiry date of a Voucher can be checked at any time by calling Pizza Express Customer Services on 020 3798 9090.
- eGift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or paper gift vouchers and are not for resale.
- eGift vouchers will expire 24 months from the date of their issue, and any remaining balance will be forfeit following expiry of any Voucher.
- Pizza Express is not responsible for any lost, stolen, undeliverable or delayed eGift vouchers or any network failures.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery mobile phone number or email address that you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the mobile phone number or email address entered is incorrect.
- In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift eGift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
- If a Voucher is deleted, or you change your mobile phone number or email address after purchasing a Voucher, or if you should have any other queries concerning eGift vouchers please call our customer services team on 020 3798 9090 (Monday – Friday 8:30-7pm | Saturday 10am – 4pm). Please note that we are not available on Sundays and Bank Holidays.