Health & Fitness
Save on Caribbean Food and Cocktails with Turtle Bay
Get 10% off your order
By claiming this offer you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Offer DetailsOffer Details
Turtle Bay brings a taste of the Caribbean to the UK in an informal dining experience. Share the love with a Turtle Bay Gift Card, and let the lucky recipient relax with friends and family, while enjoying a fun feast of rum, reggae and jerk.
How to ClaimHow to Claim
1. Select the denomination you would like to purchase.
2. Follow the checkout instructions. Your discount will be applied automatically.
3. Check your email inbox for your e-gift. Be sure to check your junk folder if you cannot find it.
4. Follow the link on the email to access your e-gift.
Can I cancel my eGift once I have purchased it?
Yes, cancellations can be available on unused valid eGifts by contacting our Help Centre. If you are experiencing any errors with your eGift please also contact our Help & Support Centre.
How long will it last?
The eGift is valid 12 months from date of purchase.
How do I check my balance?
You can check the balance of your eGift here
Full FAQs for Turtle Bay
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
Expires 12 months from the date of order. In the event of 12 months of consecutive non-use, the gift card will expire and the balance remaining will be deducted.
- All Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from the date and time of purchase. We cannot accept expired Gift Cards.
- We recommend you register your Gift Card or Experience so that it can be replaced in the event of loss or theft.
- Turtle Bay reserves the right not to replace any unregistered cards that are lost or stolen.
- All Gift Cards are valid for use in any Turtle Bay within the UK only.
- Gift Cards can’t be exchanged for any monetary value.
- A Gift Card or Experience can be redeemed against anything on our menu up to the value displayed within the digital Gift Card email or the physical Gift Card receipt.
- Any additional spend in excess of the value of the Gift Card or experience voucher must be paid for.
- Turtle Bay reserves the right to refuse payment by Gift Card.
If you don’t spend the full value of your Gift Card, the remaining value can be used another time within the Gift Card validity period.